PJSC "Poltava Diamond Tools"
We are the largest producer of diamond wheels and tools in the CIS.
- Until November 2005 the company was a division of OJSC Poltava Diamond Plant, which was founded in 1966 as the largest producer of synthetic diamonds and diamond wheels in the Soviet Union. It has grown and developed throughout its history due to advanced technology and quality control.
- The factory today possesses highly qualified personnel, modern technology and large-scale production capacity.
- The company's quality control system is certified according to ISO 9001:2000.
- Products are exported to 25 countries throughout the world.
- The sales and distribution system has been organized to maximize convenience for customers, with an extensive network of 25 distributors in the CIS and Baltic countries.
- Customers are provided with extensive technical support documentation, as well as consultations on the selection and use of diamond wheels and tools.